City of Carlin
- Gateway to the Carlin Trend
- Fully equipped city owned industrial park
- Located along Interstate 80
- Transversed by Union Pacific Railroad
Carlin Quick Facts
- Elevation: 4,950
- Area: 9 sq/mi
- Known as the Gateway to the Carlin Trend
- Home to the Nevada National Guard’s Elko County Readiness Center
- Home to the Chinese Garden Nature Study Area
A Little About Carlin
Known for its top-producing gold mines and limitless recreational opportunities, Carlin is the perfect merger of business-friendly and family-friendly. Interested in building your transportation or manufacturing business? We have the infrastructure, access and workforce you need.
Northeastern Nevada is the 4th largest gold producing region in the world, and Carlin is the gateway to the world’s largest gold mines.
Carlin also offers a wealth of available and affordable sites, and a business-friendly city government.
From rock hounding to hunting and from hiking to dirt biking, Carlin is just minutes from some of the best recreation in Nevada. Trace the trail of Carlin’s first emigrants, explore rare geological formations in Carlin Canyon or picnic and fish at the Chinese Garden Nature Study.