City of Wells
- Located at the crossroads of Interstate 80 and US 93
- Class B Airport
- Member owned electrical cooperative
- Ample water and wastewater capacity
- Fully equipped Industrial Park within close proximity to Union Pacific Railroad and airport
- Abundant Geothermal Resources
Wells Quick Facts
- 2 Million customers within a 4 hour radius
- Average Land Cost: $16,000 / acre
- Average Power Cost: $150 Residential
- Average Water Cost: $1.30/ 1K Gal + mtr
A Little About Wells
The City of Wells hosts a fully developed, shovel ready 160 acre industrial park, a paved municipal airport both with great access to Interstate 80 and US 93. There are 7600 cars per day at this intersection and more than 2000 landings per year at the airport. We support the Wells Mainstreet program, the Wells Redevelopment Agency, and the Chamber of Commerce to get your Company off the ground and in business as soon as possible.
Recreation is abundant for all ages — ball fields, indoor swimming, biking, Angel Lake camping and fishing, golf, rodeo, civic groups, and motocross.
Various events attract locals and out of towners throughout the year — Wells Fun Run Car Show, Rib Cook off, High School Rodeo and Junior Rodeo.
Water and Sewer: City of Wells
Gas: Wells Propane