City of Wells
- Population: 1,500
- Elevation: 5,600
- Square miles:
- Incorporated in 1928
- Gateway to the Humboldts
- Wells Power Plant established in 1927 and is still owned by its customers.
Build your business in a community that provides ideal traffic logistics and trucking services, and ample land with already installed infrastructure including roads, power, water and sewer. Looking forward to some of the lowest taxes in the nation? You’ve come to the right place.
Our 160 acre city-owned business park is adjacent to the municipal airport, at the intersection of US 93 and Interstate 80, and ready for your business. Already outfitted with three large truck stops, motels and restaurants, the park is perfectly positioned for multi modal transportation, manufacturing and shipping. Shipments are one day away from the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain areas.
- Located at crossroads of Interstate 80 and US 93
- Airport—Class B
- Member owned electrical cooperative
- Ample water and wastewater capacity
- Clean air and great scenery
Served by the following utilities
- Wells Rural Electric
- Wells Propane
- Wells Municipal Water and Sewer
- Frontier Communications